DFW Interactive Marketing Association Scholarship
Applicant must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior student, currently enrolled as an EMAC major. Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. This is a one year only scholarship in the amount of $2,000.
Application deadline: March 1
Greater Texas Foundation – Tech Titans Removing Educational Barriers Scholarship
The Greater Texas Foundation – Tech Titans Removing Educational Barriers Scholarship is funded by the Greater Texas Foundation and 2008 Tech Titans Award. This scholarship provides need‐based awards for undergraduate students enrolled in School of ATEC programs for tuition, fees, books, and living expenses. The award will be a total of $2,000 towards tuition for one year or $1,000 per Fall and Spring semester.
- Students must be Arts & Technology, Emerging Media & Communication, or Arts, Technology & Emerging Communication majors. Scholarships will be awarded to undergraduates. Applicants must or will be enrolled as full‐time students (12 semester credit hours).
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in at least one School of ATEC course each semester.
- Demonstrated need‐based eligibility based on a completed FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Recipient must be a US Citizen or Permanent resident or student who lived in Texas for at least part of their high school experience.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA to qualify for the award and to continue to receive the award.
- If a student drops a course and/or earns less than the required GPA, he/she will be placed on probation the following semester and the Greater Texas Foundation – Tech Titans Removing Educational Barriers Scholarship Committee will review his/her case.
- If graduating in December, students who apply during their junior year will receive one‐half of the award (for the fall semester of their senior year).
Application deadline: August 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM