An international, multilingual network and podcast platform, Creative Disturbance supports collaboration among in arts, sciences, and new technologies communities.
More than 35 channels feature 400 podcasts from hundreds of voices worldwide. The site boasts more than 100 hours of content in 10 languages, heard in more than 130 countries.
Voices have included:
- philosopher Bernard Stiegler
- astronaut Mandla Maseko
- bio artist Ionat Zurr
- architect Philip Beesley
- composer Pauline Oliveros
- performance artist Stelarc
- computer art pioneer Freider Nake
- Noble Prize winner Amartya Sen
A successful Kickstarter campaign in 2014 now funds scholarships, allowing students worldwide to produce podcasts.
Faculty Credits – Roger Malina, Cassini Nazir